Sunday, June 3, 2012

Example of Application Letter


Rini Maliha
Taman Tirto - Kasihan Bantul
Yogyakarta
085 723 598 869
rinimaliha@yahoo.co.id

March 04, 2012

Attention to
Primary School (SD) Teacher, Bogor
admissions@sekolahbogorraya.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

I see your organization grow faster that your school has a reputation that is high enough, I look at the website dayjob.com.



I feel my job is ideal for remembering my experience, creative ability, maintain the attitude and most importantly my responsibility to maintain patient.
I am currently working as an elementary school teacher in Karanggondang - Bantul, where I have successfully helped students in all areas of the national curriculum I have created a positive learning environment. I think my biggest strength is my ability to plan effective teaching. You can see my relevant teaching experience and qualifications of the CV
is enclosed and can be assured that I have the qualifications to be an asset to your school.

I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to that success. Most welcome interviews and I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Yours sincerely,

Rini Maliha

No comments:

Post a Comment