Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Teaching Practice Report


I would like to describe the condition of the SD Suryowijayan that I taught in the first semester. I handled third grade B class, I taught with my partners, they areFabyanNurafditya, FitriaDwi Martha and RizkaPuspitasari. When the first time, I came in the class with my three partners, the student’s attitude are very naughty, sometimesI could not controlled. However, we could handle them in the first semester.

First meeting we taught about introduction, the second was numbers, third alphabet, days of the week and month of the year, and the last materials was fruits. We gave easy materials and we did not give many materials because we focused to the materials. Sometimes, we gave also games, singing, and also we gave instructions to the students to come in front of class to speak something with English or write in the blackboard because we think that the practice is very important, and I asked them to go outside class, because we would make them not boring in class anymore.
The method that we gave a sample in that class was only simple. We also gave them an assignment because we want to they try in the home. In the next meeting, we made reviewed our lessonto make them always remember about it.
The obstacles that we taught in elementary school, we did not have basis to controlled them. But in the other hand, my friends and I can handle it. Moreover, I hope my lecturer can help us to teach us, how to handle the elementary school.



           

No comments:

Post a Comment